tips for travelers
Welcome to all out travelers, here we have some tips for you during your stay, we hope so your visit be pleasurable
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule, the time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
- We suggest carrying sun block with you. Hat and glasses are also recommended.
- Drinking plenty of water will keep you from dehydrating.
- Never take a nap under the sun, it can be a bad idea and could lead to severe sunburn.
- When you drive to archeological sites, we suggest you take mosquito repellent. Sometimes required a special
- permit to take videos or pictures
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Some of the tours dont offer towels, make sure bring yours if you have any water activity
- bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc
- wear a hat, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, sunscreen, camera regular or wáter proof
- For the different activities better to ask if pictures are allowed, in some of the tours are not.
- if you like to dial from your cel phone to a local number you can dial 011+52+ # (10 digits)
- if you like to dial from your cel phone to cel phone in mexico you can dial 011+521+ # (10 digits)
- emergency number for Quintana Roo dial 911